29.2.08

2407

That’s the bib number I am signed up for the Sarasota Half Marathon on Sunday, but I don’t think I’ll be faster than 1:35. That would actually be a good time for now. Of course a lot of the success for this run depends on the weather. Even though the race starts at 6 in the morning, it might already be to warm and, most importantly, too humid.
The other thing that might slow me down is all the hard marathon training I’m doing right now and working all day doesn’t really help in the tapering process either.
So we’ll just wait and see what’s going on. I hope there’ll be many other runners so I won’t have to run big stretches of the race just by myself as I have been doing too much lately.

Alex Moore is the pacer for the 3:10 marathon.
It seems like they don’t have a 1:30 half marathon pacer, so I’ll just try to stick with Alex all the time.

2 Kommentare:

Blumenmond hat gesagt…

Wünsche Dir einen tollen Lauf und uns einen schönen Bericht;-)

Kerstin hat gesagt…

Danke! Den werd ich haben und ihr bekommen! Auch wenn es ganz schrecklich werden sollte, immerhin gibt es im Anschluss freie Siesta Key Cocktails und Muffins.